Pre-Conference Workshop Day
Tuesday, August 30 | 9:00am - 2:00pm
WORKSHOP A - 9:00am - 11:00am
Exploring Process Intensification for Complex Oligos & Peptides for Improved Yields
Process efficiency of oligos and peptides synthesis, manufacturing and development is essential to bring these novel molecules to patients. The conventional process can lead to losses >50%, which make it economically unviable. How can we deploy, validate and capitalize on novel process intensification strategies to improve the drug substance and drug product quality while achieving the optimal yield?
In this workshop, we will help you to delve into:
- Defining the specific techniques we can employ for peptides / oligos to improve product yields
- Establishing the issues with defining quality in the manufacturing of oligos and peptides
- Understanding that reduced quality can become a big issue and realizing the mass / total amount
- Discussing sequence and mutation specific quality
Rajendra K Pandey
Vice President, Chemistry
WORKSHOP B - 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Process Control & Analytical Development for Next Generation Oligos & Peptides
With the increased interest in PAT and analytical techniques for oligos and peptides, it is important to discuss the benefits of process analytical technology and potential challenges.
Join industry leaders to discuss:
- PAT goals – reductions in waste, improved efficiency
- What are the opportunities in PAT for oligos and peptides?
- How can PAT help for QbD and QC QA perspective?
- Defining the set parameters and control strategy to ensure product quality